Fungus, bacteria, allergies, and parasites all cause severe itching and discomfort on your pet’s skin. As a result, Hillcrest Veterinary Hospital offers dermatology treatment for some of the most common pet allergies and skin problems.
Our Dermatology Treatments Services
We offer a number of tests and treatments for common pet skin conditions. Some of our treatments include:
- Skin and ear cytology (cellular analysis to check for infections and causes of inflammation)
- Skin scrapings (sampling of skin cells to test for infection or allergic reactions)
- Allergy testing & treatment
- Skin biopsies
- Immunotherapy, Apoquel, and Cytopoint (for allergies)
- Prescription diets and food trials (for allergies)
- Medicated shampoos and topical relief
- Parasite preventatives and flea removal treatments
Below are all of the veterinary services we offer at Hillcrest Veterinary Hospital. If you have any questions regarding our services, please feel free to call us.